Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Akuma no Riddle (Riddle Story of Devil)
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-25, 18:22   Link #325
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I do wonder if Irena did get killed by an accident or because she intentionally set off the bomb. My gut was the latter, since she didn't seem to love the business. Maybe she figured that it would also push Kouko to finally quit and do something she's more suited for. Would make sense with how she had Kouko run off.

Honestly I don't get Kouko that much period. If she didn't want to be an assassin...how about quitting? It's not like anyone would care that much since she wasn't that good at it anyways. Maybe she wanted to make up her mistake for Irena by getting the job done right once and then quitting...but even then.

I almost want Haru to get assassinated at times. I mean someone drops a notice saying they are going to kill you and bomb your fridge. I believe caution is something that might be an intelligent plan. When she asked Tokaku what she was doing tonight I have expected a reply of "keeping you alive!"

I do think they have too many assassins. They really need at least a couple episodes per assassin. As it stands trying to cram the backstory, assassination attempt, and some sort of character development for Haru and Tokaku is going to be too much.