View Single Post
Old 2008-11-16, 17:33   Link #50
Graus
grumpy guy in #mirrormoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
Oh wow... Lots of things gone wrong there. I can tell you that one of them is because the script was written for an older revision of x264, and well, the newer ones are incompatible with it. I'll update it at some point, just that it's going to be a bit messy since I no longer use Windows. Another thing is that your .avs script has "F:\Mkv2MPG4\They_Are_My_Noble_Ma sters_02.mkv" doesn't seem to match the name if the file, which is "They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_02.mkv" from what I see. Unless you made a typo or Windows sucks at showing filenames with spaces in them. Either way, even if that is one of the issues it wouldn't help. This thing needs an update. As far as the rest goes, I'll have to test it first, so hang on.
Yeah, major typo on my part when writing the post. I appreciate you looking into this. Getting .mkv files into a format that keeps the softsubs for PS3 viewing is like playing russian roulette at times if you ask me but I guess that's because I'm totally new at this kind of stuff.

EDIT: Right now I'm using AlltoAvi to turn the .mkv files that just wont bend to Mkv2vob into .avi files and then converting them with PS3 Video 9. It's a painful and slow progress if you ask me.

Last edited by Graus; 2008-11-16 at 21:19.
Graus is offline   Reply With Quote