View Single Post
Old 2009-12-26, 16:38   Link #76
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
Spoiler for jail:

the guys at the bottom are my scouts

so i should attack the yokai on the right side? and just defend the demon army on the left?

what are those gold statues?

also when i click the system info button, it says my basic score is 66, is that what the points refer to?
Currently just defend as you don't enough troops or cash to attack anyone.
Put the battles on Ran, Lolicon and Kanamei (increase her troops to a 1k first) Just let the demon army attack and don't defend except for the last castle then allow the permit holders to take back those ground.

i would fire Akechi, maede, kiyomaru, shoujun and recurit Ikkyu, Tangegashima, Yuzumi, Hara and Honda. and fire other generics to make room for the Youkai when you capture them.

Ikkyu has a ability call "Reversal of Foutune" this ability allows Ikkyu to reverse the meter at the top of the battle screen. So if you are losing having Ikkyu fire of the Reversal of Foutune allows you to win. That is if he can fire that fire (need time to prepare) and 2. you can run out the clock before the other sides beats to a pulp.

66 = 60 starting game pt + 6pts for clearing characters. Each clear character is 2pts, with 6pts you have only clear 3 characters.

the 3 gold statues increa you gold output by 10% each.
1 - form dungeon
2 - item shop in exchange for ogre bones
3 - seach one of your proviences.

btw you don't actually need to attack the Youkai to win but recuriting Masume and his wives would make things easier. What you really need is just more troops (a lot more compensated for too many generics) and use those battle permits.

Also when fighting Xaiver in the last battle, you need to make sure both kentaro and Rance are at mid 50s levels. So if you have Skill Book use them on kentaro and increase his skill pts.

reminder on the item shop you can pick up a item which gives 1k troops mikos and female warriors. but you need a lot of Orge bones. You can get Ogre bones in the dungeon. As long as you don't finish the last level of the dungeons you can always go back through it again to pick up orge bones and skills books. You can go through a dungeon(except last lvl) as many times as that dungeon has levels.

In Izumo there should be a discount ticket which if equip on one fo your generals would give you a10% discount on recuriting soldiers. And increase the national powers which would also increase the amount of gold you get. And get all 3 of the gold statues and get a extra 30% in gold each turn.

Also make recuriting for Yuzumi near the end of you prepartions. Increase the soldiers for Kenshin, Sen and Rance first.