View Single Post
Old 2011-09-10, 21:41   Link #13
Kuze

So uh, maybe I’ll bite.

Let’s take a look at Touma. Nice guy, dangerous trigger to anger, still seems fairly normal even with all of the emotional baggage (and his own words of his magic being alright, chapter 3), so yeah, time to go over with a fine tooth comb (too much boredom! Bad project!)

Spoiler for Blah Blah Blah:

Now, question: Is there any reason why the theory thread that we already have is not suited to this, and in fact should have it instead of this thread?

EDIT:
Quote:
To those who can understand the yet-to-be-translated chapters, did Mobile Section 6 perform any after action review after their messy battle? Properly analyzing what happened, why it happened, how it can be done better - all the basics?
Rapid response: It's quickly glossed over. Vita is watching all kinds of videos in the infirmary, Hayate has been spending time doing it, Fate has been filing reports, but there has been nothing particularly specific about it, and I doubt there ever will be unless flashback in the middle of a fight.

More detailed discussion should probably go in the Military Decisions thread on page 2, I suppose.

Last edited by Kuze; 2011-09-10 at 21:52.