View Single Post
Old 2006-11-10, 12:48   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
?

So you've got 3 tomoe, upgrade to MS and suddenly you lose all previous abilities?

Uhh I don't think so. MS is the entrance to a new world of possibilities. A new world of powers and potential jutsu to be developed. I wouldn't just say MS enhances the regular traits of Sharingan any further, but it would be illogical to have them all disappear suddenly. It adds up. 1 tomoe, 2 tomoe, 3 tomoe, MS. MS once activated, posesses all traits of the previous stages and just adds up with a new kind of power.

Certainly.

It's just a complete difference in league. Itachi's mastering over Sharingan plus insane speed versus Sasuke's low speed Chidori, what the hell? It's like stepping on a bug.
Sharingan is the tool to predict copy etc. MS is in my eyes basically handseals for a next generation of (dou-)jutsu's...like you mentioned.
I doubt it also posses the same abilities. Besides it's common in anime series that after upgrading something you'll lose another ability. It's only logical usually defense gets weaker after you focus more on the attacking power.

Gaara's transformation is an example..(temporary)
He's attacking power went up however it seemed that he lost his auto-defense for it.

Sharingan (once it's on) is permanent...
Mangekyou Sharingan is something that's used VERY temporary (not more then 60 seconds i think...)