Thread: TERA Online
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 15:30   Link #83
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

For those of you who are roleplayers (or thinking of roleplaying for the very first time), I am here to present to you The Council of Seven.

What is the Council of Seven? (We call it CoS for short.) Well, first thing's first -- it's not a guild. It is a sort of catch-all networking site that is meant to act as a roleplayers' hub for TERA. The site is used for RP guilds to advertise themselves and recruit members, general announcements, and help you with any general questions or concerns you may have. (Note: Not all of the RP guilds are listed on CoS, but we do have quite a few of them.)

If you are new to roleplay, we have plenty of resources (as well as a selection of friendly seasoned RPers) to help you get started. We strive for unity of the roleplaying community, as well as giving all prospective and returning RPers a positive environment to make new connections in. We are silly (sometimes), we are fun-loving, and we are pretty mature (most of the time). We range from newbies to veterans, light/casual RP to heavy, and we range in nationalities and cultures from all over the world! The Celestial Hills server will be our major home (of course), and we have designated Basilisk Crag as the unofficial RP-PvP server that people will be rolling alts on.

We'd love to have you, so please come and join us! My username is Kismet, feel free to drop me a line. :3 It would always be nice to have fellow AS members (and yes, there are plenty of fellow anime/manga/video game lovers to chat with).