View Single Post
Old 2008-06-10, 05:36   Link #10259
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
So this story is supposed to be the "Adventures of Mikuru" but instead, Kyonko has become the main hero...?
Yes... and no. I suppose I should explain this a bit more.

Quote:
Sounds a bit confusing...Haruki is in this movie, but isn't he supposed to be directing it?
The thing is, this isn't a "movie," nor is it really part of the overall Seitenkan plot. Hence why I labelled it as a "side story" in the preview post.

Quote:
Yuuki as tuxedo mask...sounds pretty cool.
I was actually afraid I'd get this sort of thing due to the addition of a mask(which I actually have a reason for)

Quote:
...wheres the cat on his shoulder though.
Well, in all fairness, Shamisen wasn't around until the initial encounter between Itsuki and Yuki.

Quote:
Not bad, but we have to include Itsuko and Mikuru in this somehow...maybe Itsuko can be the evil witch and Yuuki can be Kyonko's mysterious helper who always rescues her from dangerous points in battle.
Itsuko and Mitsuuru will show up later. I've already got "Season Zero" pretty much planned out(it's what may or may not come afterwards that's the problem ). As for what I have planned for Yuuki... [CLASSIFIED INFORMATION]
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote