View Single Post
Old 2008-04-11, 23:39   Link #267
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
They do not, I didn't say it was his only face, only his true one, that at his core he is the caring older brother. You'd have made that connection had you highlighted the last line of my second paragraph.
... A person who hides behind many faces has no single true face (example: Two Face/Harvey Dent, or Jeckyl/Hyde). He has many different parts comprising a whole. We know, full well, that Lelouch is not a caring brother when he is Zero. He killed two of his siblings. When Nunally came into question he was no longer Zero, he was Lelouch. Watch 25, when Nunally is mentioned the Zero mask is off/broken. Its symbolism at its finest.

Also... Lelouch's true face is the one shown during the massacre (and let's not omit your favorite line that C.C. is the only one who knows the real Lelouch). Heck, if you want to tell me that Nunally knows Lelouch, then I might as well go into the Romance thread and base an entire pro Nunally argument and completely bash C.C's words as meaningless.

Quote:
The intersection between tomorrow and yesterday would be the present am I correct? And in that current time frame they are separated from each other, that doesn't speak for what will occur in the future however, as by my indication in the shooting star lines he's going to forward to reunite with her, which is in keeping with the plot as well. There's also the line of him going forward to fight now, since it came right afterwards the being separated segment I'll assume he's going to fight to get to her, but that the results of this battle are still not known. That's basically what we come back to Var, a clash that has yet to be determined, so I don't think we can make sudden declarations that they will continue to be separate, just as I try not to make any declarations that they will reunite as these two aspects will clash with each other, and we'll see the result from there I guess.
There we go.

Now, tell me, how is the shooting star line at all reference to him moving toward her? It's movement, yes, but its not stated as to where he's going. As for the fighting; there are multiple reasons why he fights you can't limit it to just one.

My original point is that there is no indication for overcoming the seperation barrier. I've really seen nothing to support that they might, and I've seen plenty to show that they have been slowly drifting apart.

Quote:
It's not like I can outright disagree with you're possibility, or say for a 100% that my version will happen, because even I'm unsure of what will occur in the end due to all the present elements. I make sure to acknowledge your points at least with my ifs so I think this counters making an overly general statement that things have been decided as such, and it's not like I don't bring up valid points of my own to support my views. All the reasons I've brought up thus far giving my simple view something more then that, it gives it credibility. And what the heck is an Occam's razor?
If you don't know Occam's razor, then you missed my point.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote