Thread: Licensed Ghost Hound
View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 15:45   Link #521
Kirarakim

I finally finished this today (after putting it on hold for a very long time) and I have to say I really liked it. It didn't end up being what I expected going in but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I will admit it was a bit flawed perhaps there was one too many characters and one too many ideas but overall there was still a lot of interesting ideas and characters. And I especially loved how the anime focused on the human aspect of the story. And while I found Lain interesting this story appealed to me a lot more because of the characters and character interactions.

I did feel some things in the last episode were rushed but I didn't mind the "happy ending". We don't know what is to come for these characters but at the very least they have a "chance" to be happy. What the future brings will be up to them.

And personally I thought it was nice to see how far Taro, Miyako, Masakyuki, Makoto, and Michio came from the beginning of the series (okay Michio did not get the screentime the other characters did but it was nice to see how close him and Masayuki grew).

So overall I really liked this one
Kirarakim is offline   Reply With Quote