View Single Post
Old 2012-09-12, 00:14   Link #83
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
stall? we already knew this stuff? maybe you should go back and reread some recent chapter threads. most posters have been denying these outcomes up until this point. this chapter makes a bunch of revelations and confirmations and begins a backstory that already looks awesome in just a couple panels.

I think this chapter was great. i also think this storyline makes the most sense and is the least convoluted of all the other possible options presented in theories in the past. i'm glad long haired tobi was madara. that makes more sense to me than it being obito too. i really can't wait to see how it all fits together and what old madara did exactly before his death.
yeah, based on the previous chapters i assumed quite a few things like the fact that the kage were defeated otherwise madara wouldn't be hanging out with obito. how they were defeated is really the mystery. and that somehow obito and madara know each other and are actually partners has already been brought up in discussions more than a few times before. same deal with nagato, he was supposed to resurrect madara, madara gave him the rinnegan blah blah... are those things new to you? not to me. the big reveal was when kishi took off tobi's mask and it was obito's face we saw underneath. although there were theories about it as well, it seemed improbable and quite silly at that time. i'd be lying if i said i believed this from day one and i know a lot of you felt the same way. it was kinda hard to swallow at first but that's just the way it is. i'm still waiting until he gives a thorough explanation though. i'm curious to see as to how he'll explain the timelines. i'll wait until then, then i'll give my two-cents about it. but this chapter revealed nothing new to me. the last two chapters were the same. one was a chapter of unnecessary flashbacks with no dialogues and the other one was just basically kakashi recalling the obito he knew with some scattered flashbacks. so it was pretty much another chapter of flashbacks. kishi could have given us this chapter two weeks ago and then started on the obito and madara flashback last week, which is the flashback that we all want to read about. that's why i think he's stalling. damn, i think i used the word flashback too many times! lol

Last edited by ronin myael; 2012-09-12 at 04:29.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote