View Single Post
Old 2012-03-26, 12:17   Link #17880
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
OK, after reading 20 pages of post i finally caught up and now the main topic now is touma right hand, some say it a dragon inside, a hidden power, or some unknown power in him.

I dont have much time to write because class start in a hour, but let me say this

"When we see Touma Unleash HIS power 100% or Loses it IN A RAGE MODE, Touma will be a total BEAST WHEN HE (if ever) Uses his new power or BEAT THE living DAYlight for whoever he fighting."

Agree?
I can't agree. I like Touma the way he is. I don't like super power MC that goes against hax enemies. I found Touma unique because he is he and he only uses his right hand to fight enemies that could literally turned the planet into wasteland. If he become overpowered. Some of his original charms would be gone.

Accelerator got a power up from a stuck up undamaged goods. To damaged goods that manage to crawl up by using any means of method to defeat his enemy. To a carnage of wrath until he reach nirvana or rather freedom of heart. Being stuck with his dark past and twisted reasoning. He become free and start doing what he REALLY wants without even a care.

while Aqua gets a decrease in Strength. From double saint to single saint to a normal person who can't even use magic but still fight with a sword.

Few people can only awaken. And that's Accelerator and Fridge-kun and also Touma. Aleister did said that it's about to be complete or awaken.

Quote:
But for now, we're not even sure whether the Aeon shift boosts the scale of the power or its special effects or both
Aleister said that Fiamma was doing it wrong. If he use the Aeon of Horus then he might had even surpassed him but alas he stuck in Aeon of Osiris. But by meeting Ollerus. He might start to understand and shift his believes from Osiris to Horus. Thus we still didn't see the full wrath the holy right can unleash.