View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 21:05   Link #247
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

Quote:
I've already PM-ed you on FFnet so I'll leave that discussion there.
Quote:
Anyway, I want to submit my OC for checking. Couldn't really gety on of the FFnet RP moderators to help me out
Time to return the favor then.

Quote:
Quote:
His younger sister Kousaka Shino was attacked and about to get raped after school. Kyousuke tracked her down and intervened because they were in the middle of a call when she got cut off. Using an old garbage lid, Kyousuke went insane, and attacked the three men at once. Despite sustaining and inflicting multiple injuries, he was about to kill one of the attackers just as police appeared and stopped him.
It's highly improbable that a 10-year old would be able to take on three full grown men armed with only a garbage lid. Even if he is slightly taller than his peers, the men would still tower over him. Not to mention he's outnumbered 3 to 1. Also, what's a kid that's younger than 10 doing outside alone?

Quote:
Several shades of cyan result in a mostly turquoise-coloured avatar.
Several seems to suggest more than three. Most avatars are at most two shades of their colour (Cyan Pile, Silver Crow) with a single, contrasting or complementary colour that does not represent any of the avatar's capabilities (Green gems on Crow, light blue on Pile, purple on Lotus).

Quote:
For now I need someone to point out Gary Stu, OP, or unbalanced.
Need moves to point out if OP or unbalanced. For now, from his trauma he's a bit of a Stu. If he can take on 3 grown men at 10 years old, he'll be able to wrestle a pack of wolves all at once at 15 and win.