View Single Post
Old 2010-09-13, 14:37   Link #2616
Heiwatsuki

Well the reason people are are fags, trying to use religion as a cover for greed or selfish means, or commiting terrorism is because of one simple reason. the way we grow up. everyone is different, mostly their personality is from how they grew up, how they were taught, and their enviroment. MANY people are ignorant, and not knowing the answers to life which are in front of you. and they dont even start to think about why thing are the way they are now.

i see middle schoolers paying each other just so they can use each others computers -.-. i see people cussing others and beating others up. thats why we need to teach the younger generations whats wrong and whats right. universal morals and laws areant in our head to begin with. and as people grow they begin to learn from their surroundings... The us has really become corrupt. EVERYWHERE you go there are people who use sex jokes for humor, who cuss, and who find pleasure in annoying and bullying others. in the beginning we are all just emptey dolls that need programming.

and as i said before in the huge collasal paragraph , its your personality and experience that chooses whether you would believe in a god. i dont believe in a all knowing sentient life form who created humans just to be his slaves. and the belief theres a eternal paradise a eternal firey hell is just messed up. im a realist and a humantarian. Religion.... ''god'' made it so there would be enough evidence to understand who they are worshipping and at the same time its made so you can never truly prove whether a god exists or not. thats why its called Faith.

The only good use i find in religion is that it helps the normal ones to become nicer people through the use of a lie. though i resent the fools who are blind and are completly consumed by religion and cause trouble for others who believe in something else. and i find the fact that people are forcing others to become a certain religion. you CANNOT force people to believe. like i said before, its based on our personality. due to this factor, its impossible to make everyone in the world believe in a religion or religion as a whole. and i doubt their god would even want their followers to force others and kill to make them believe...

like many christians do. its best to be nice and courtious to others and gain their trust. a person wouldnt want to believe in a god where their followers threaten you with a weapon. and the things i hear about religious people who commit sins saying its for their god is just sad. i once heeard a story about muslims(i think) who in a sense kidnapped a family and raped the women shouting FOR ALLAH. <-- that makes me sad... i know enough that allah wouldnt want that... So many people in the world are SO ignorant and foolish. sigh...

one last thing, never say a religious person is blind or an athiest is foolish. Never. their viewpoints are both not wrong. As i said before since the tendacy to believe in a religion is based on personality, you shouldnt condemn a innocent. and also... they areant wrong because the belief that a god exists is their viewpoint, their worldview. since religion can never be proved in this world, neither can be considered right or wrong. its all about viewpoint. whether i choose to believe a god doesnt exists or does exisit, you should respect others opinions. so never say another person is right or wrong. both of your believes are only opinions/viewpoints. and dont even start to say your religion is real. if its not provable, its not real. and since its ''faith'', its only your mind saying its real. Which means you just have alot of conviction. also.. just because muhammad or jejus lived in the past doesnt prove their religion exists. remember that.