View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 21:39   Link #5
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

Going to repost the mobile appearances from the informations about series/movies/ovas thread:

Going by the PV I can identify: Taurus (black), Zoloat, Gazu L and R, Knight Gundam, Gyan, Eagil, Lumber Gundam, Harry's Sumo (I don't remember it being that fast), Dijeh, Messala, what I think is Blue Destiny, Beargguy (D'AW!), Shokew, a red version of Wing Gundam, and Freedom Gundam. I also think that Strike kitbash or whatever it is called is launched from the Argama.

I apparently missed the Messala.
Quote:
Kunio Okawara
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

*cough*

I am a fan of Kunio Okawara's works.
Quote:
Junichi Akutsu, Junya Ishigaki, Kanetake Ebikawa, and Kenji Teraoka.
No idea who these guys are.

Anyone else find it weird that no 00 or Age suits are present so far?

Edit: Okay after some research on these four here are my thoughts:

Junichi Akutsu: Astray and Mai mecha/creature designer, well he can't be bad- HOLY CRAP HE DESIGNED THE KNIGHTMARE FRAMES! Will proceed with caution, mainly because I have seen too few of his works to make a guess.
Junya Ishigaki: Lots of gundam under his belt with Escaflowne, the FMA movie,the series version of Ryu Knight, Diebuster, and newer Macross stuff. We are okay here!
Kanetake Ebikawa: Main designer of the Eureka Seven and FMP franchises, also worked on Gundam 00, Gunpla Builders, Blue Submarine No 6, and Vandread. We are okay here!
Kenji Teraoka: Like Akutsu he made the Knightmare Frames too, but with VOTOMS Case Irvine and Valvrave instead of Astray and the Mai dualogy. Will proceed with caution too although I have confidence in this guy. I mean Irvine's armored troopers were the best and the Valvraves speak for themselves.

Last edited by DuelGundam2099; 2013-07-02 at 21:52.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote