View Single Post
Old 2007-09-21, 09:27   Link #11
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

gave it a 10.

one reason is that i am a bit tired of anime's that always involves some kind of powers...*cough*
bleach...naruto...*cough* ahem...and others that are too exaggerated. I want anime's now with realism where people act like normal people. Slice of life? Yep. That's what anime's Iam looking for right now. Though the series has it's flaws on the animation quality, it's backup with good scripts and punchlines, plus situations that will make you laugh and good family relationship and ties, the Hiigari and Izumi family sis a great job on this. Other unexpected things are the VA really do appear in and out of the anime and the endings of Shiraishi is always a big LOL, though in the last i kinda liked it, since he did it SERIOUSLY this time, not using his tone voice, but his singing voice. "Love is a Boomerang" is kinda dedicated to Akira imho since there are the lines "She's an Angel, not she's the Devil." kinda matches her character.

Anyways I'll miss the series. Though Haruhi is up again next I won't watch it until it ends, hated the time watching it mixed chronological episodes. Sorry not my type way to watch any certain film anime, cartoons or real.

Though as said it's not a ground breaking series, all the characters here are great and unique in every way and unforgettable that's what they are. <<<was that a song?

I know and you know when you watched the series you'll remember those girls aren't just cute loli's, but special girls that will remain in our minds and hearts as long as we remember cheerleaders, otaku girls, tsundere and MOE.