View Single Post
Old 2007-12-28, 02:29   Link #271
7Th
Mixtape

I actually watched this as Shinsen-Subs chew out the episodes but hadn’t dared to comment on laziness at finding worthwhile coherent words on WHY I loved the show this much. Was it the narrative intensity? The beautiful and daring visual design? The fast-paced yet evocative storyboarding? The wonderfully climatic dramatic crescendo? My ideas can’t help but come out as idiotic pseudo-pretentious phrases of praise. Even if as per usual I kept spouting hyperboles through 4chan after a while I can’t help but to become saddened at such useless comments to the point of depression. There shouldn’t be a single piece of my own writing, no matter meaningless or short it is, I don’t end up hating... but that isn’t a particularly appropriate theme of discussion for this thread. Anyway, since the end of the year is approaching I just wanted to make everyone aware of my huge, undertatement, enjoyment of this production. I know I’m insignificant and all of you think of me at the level of a cockroach at best, just asking to let me get this off my chest.
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote