View Single Post
Old 2008-11-03, 11:55   Link #1052
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
True but its tough to tell without a little more information on what Luke's personality was like before the kidnapping. My initial response to the pinky swear was to watch Natalia's expression afterwards and her memory of what happened in the past. Granted its not enough to go on so its really hard to make a good call on it. The only way i can see Luke being completely different would be if his mind was completely wiped and he experienced new memories over time that molded his new personality.

What good experience would he have to use a pinky promise?

Either way the truth is going to be really interesting when we find out whats really going on.
Well we know that Luke was basically confined to the manor after the kidnapping and had to relearn everything so it is a given that he would have a different experience and his personality would have changed because of it.

Dunno I am just giving an example of how the change could have come about, not very good I know but point is that new experiences would be a factor in absolving his adversion to pinky swears.

Yes it will be interesting either way.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote