View Single Post
Old 2010-12-07, 16:05   Link #1989
Prodigy
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Lets not count our chickens yet. Yes it has a nice ring to it, yes that's what I'm hoping for, but one game at a time as the hoodie always says.

Once and for all, I want to put to rest in this league who the best QB is. And it isn't Manning.
Give the poor guy a brake . Before the last 3 games he had 20Tds and only 4Ints. I admit the last three games weren't his best but what can he do with all the injuries and the lack of a running game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post

/homermode – I’m just pi$$ed that when Drew Brees played this well last season he didn’t get the MVP…Drew Brees is 5’9 with his cleats off, not the statuesque 6’3 – 6’4-6’6…He has to throw the ball from an abundance of different angles and launch points because of his size…He doesn’t throw 5 yard slants and in-routes all game (Brady) …He throws the ball all over the field with every type of pass route imaginable…Brees broke a 25 year record for completion percentage last year, and he throws the ball ALL OVER THE FIELD (Not just 5, 10 yard passes all game)…SO yes, I agree Tom Brady is playing the best at QB right now and he should be awarded the MVP if he keeps this up, but the homer in me still has a beef over last year’s award not being given to Drew Brees...

Favre: 68.4 pct 4,202yards 7.9avg 33tds 7ints
Brees: 70.6 pct 4,388yards 8.5avg 34tds 11ints
Manning(who won): 68.8pct 4,500yards 7.9avg 33tds 16ints
Johnson: 2,006yards 5.6avg 50rec 503yards 16tds(combined)

Dude IMO, Brett Favre or Chris Johnson should have won the MVP. Favre put up amazing numbers at the age of 40! Johnson broke the yards from scrimmage record.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote