Thread: Licensed Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-15, 10:38   Link #462
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This episode sure was quite the change of pace from the past few weeks. Futanari, yuri, tsundere oujo-sama, sexual harassment, NTR fetish... it sure was a lot of fun. Definitely the most comedy packed episode of the series. I enjoyed it a lot.

Let's start with the futanari, since that's how the episode began. That sure was unexpected. Is Edogawa based on any god/youkai/whatever? As far as I can tell, she grows that penis at night. I thought she turned into a man at first since her chest was completely flat at times, but I think that's just Shaft being inconsistent. Or maybe that's their idea of censorship. Anyway, doujin artists are about to get busy. Sasami even implied in the episode Edogawa would get aroused by the sight of naked girls, so they're already all set. The stuff should write itself.

So the reason Sasami and Kagami haven't managed to make friends is that they're seen as an unapproachable lesbian couple by the rest of the class. We viewers are not the only ones with yuri googles. Tama calling Kagami "onee-sama" sealed the deal for them. It turns out Kagami is surprisingly weak to that onee-sama stuff. Cute.

Having Tama impersonate Sasami made for some wonderful comedy. Their telepathic chatroom was neat. It's closer to the realm of sci-fi than fantasy. I can imagine we'll be able to have something close to that in the future.

Was Tsurugi always this much of a pervert? She was on fire this week! I can't imagine what would have happened if she had found it Edogawa had a penis. She would have probably jumped on it right away. Since she's into big breasts as well, she would have been doubly pleased.

And finally, at long last, Sasami sang the ending. It sounded a lot better than the previous versions which is only natural since they were intentionally bad.