Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chaos;Child
View Single Post
Old 2017-01-25, 18:54   Link #41
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

YESS! Nono survived! Although I was prepared for the worst, I knew she wasn't in that big trouble when she's the main POV of the orphanage, of which seems to be important to the story.

First thing after her survival that went to my mind was... who da faq is Kawahara? Would have been great if he actually appeared last episode, since I didn't remember him at all and had to rewatch eps 1 to see he is the other student council member. It is weird though that it was him who tipped off Nono about the camera's location last episode... it was already late, so telling her that evening or when they meet the next morning about having Nono scold the newspaper club wouldn't make a difference. Of course, telling her in the evening had her move to action in order to protect her precious otouto-kun, so if Kawahara made that comment in order to have someone injure her... yeah fuck that guy, especially since him being at the clinic before Takuru is highly suspicous.

I've got a feeling that A LOT of foreshadowing clues have been placed in this episode. The victims maybe being psychics means they're giglamaniacs or however that was spelled? One thing I laughed out loud was when the investigator jokingly suggests lab coat girl is the killer... heh, is this Chaos Head all over again ? The focus on the board at 18:00 is A LOT suspicious, but I can't put my finger on it.

The flashback though seems the most interesting, though I can't decide if Nono was the one crushed under a rock or it was her in pigtails. Like pigtail girl's hair is much lighter and wears her hair like Arimura, and crushed girl wears a side hair tie like Nono with her hair shade being closer to hers as well. Next scene had Nono visit a grave, so it makes more sense that Nono is pigtail girl. But what if crushed girl really is Nono... then is she already dead and maybe a product of 'delusion'?

Like I probably should look into the clues a bit deeper, but every time I watch the episode, my mind just shuts down whenever Takuru cries for Nono, or when Nono begs Takuru not to do something dangerous. Like seriously, Onoe is also a childhood friend, so why haven't we learned a lot about her, or how come Onoe doesn't seem to be especially close to Nono? It's certainly weird, but in any case, I can't process details when my mind is overloaded with moe.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote