View Single Post
Old 2007-06-02, 12:08   Link #875
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Erm... Did anyone notice that I posted a new char up there? The Headless Trooper...?

Ah... Well I picked Kay over Aurion for that shot, but no fear! That was just one version. I'll be releasing another one soon, this time with different characters and ULTIMATE UNISON SHOUNIN! included.
Ah, no, no. I was only joking about the OP part. There's no need to involve an oji-chan who's not contributing much to the current arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
That was intentional... because I knew you would bring it up.
Don't tell me you've pulled a Lelouch and memorized our behavior and reply patterns.

Quote:
The third chapter of CrosyS.

After the Necrons and the Einsts were overwhelmed by the unholy amount of OCs dispatched by the TSAB, a new threat emerges. This time, it is but a single boy with a power never before seen or thought possible. And by his side stands a very cute girl.

"The union of Al Hazard. Has the legend begun yet again?"

"I've been lying constantly ever since that day... I'm living a lie..."

"My name is a lie... My background is a lie... They are all lies..."

"I'm disgusted with this world that refuses to change, but these lies make me feel so hopeless that I feel like giving up."

"However, I have attained it... Power..."

"That's why...!"

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha CrosyS chapter three, hajimarimasu!
I suddenly had the urge of inserting ***** Regisseur after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ugh, way too many posts in this thread....
I come back at the end of each day and there's another couple of pages.

Onward to my chracter then ( that's been in development for the last few weeks and still isn't really finished yet...)

I hear and obey.

I present to you Isamu, member of Enforcer unit 85 'Spellblades'

Isamu
21 years
172cm
68kg

TSAB Mage Rank (C- when discovered, now BB+) Belka Mage

Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown

Personality: Quiet, well-mannered individual who tries unsuccessfully to stay out of trouble, but always seems to end up solving (dragged into) the problems of people he meets.
Spoiler for Background:

Spoiler for Device and Barier Jacket:

Spoiler for Spells:

Spoiler for Familiar:

Isamu is basically finished but the rest of his squad isn't. I thought up the squad and it's members fairly recently but details aren't going to be fleshed out until after exams..

More info about the squad below, (very likely to change as I think about it more)
Spoiler for Enforcer Unit 85 'Spellblades':

Whee super long post!
Hope you like it.
I like it. Your concept is quite unique since it follows a medieval knight motif.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-02 at 12:26.