View Single Post
Old 2006-12-29, 07:18   Link #74
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Your New Year's resolution for 2007?

While I searched if there was already an existing thread, I do not mean everyone's screen resolution, but the kind of thing that never get's resolved

So while every posts away on what they look forward to having done next year, I'll list my hardly-changing, ever so odd resolution that comes around every year

-First, I'd like to use less "heh" emotes and.....Aw, shuckles. The year isn't even here when I used 2 already
-Second, just noticed a third "heh" up there
-Aw, to Dial-Up hell with it. Aside from the emote reso's, next year I'd like to nosebleed more than ever compared to the last two years. Yes, I know. 2005 was so nosebleedfully enjoyable, but 2006 showed me why 2004 was so pathetic for me. No matter which country I'm in and no matter what kind of internet connection, I must nosebleed and tell the whole world of my nosebleeds!
-Fourthly, I'd like to control myself as to how many movies I intend to watch next year. With so many big names and sequels, it's kinda hard not to think of how many 100 Mil+ movies there would end up to be....
-Fifthly, I'd like to find some way to manage my current job with my Manga-ka duties. For once I would like to make others nosebleed, not just make them make me nosebleed!
-I'd like to pay more attention to my blog and post more often there. So many visitors seeing the same thing
-A Girlfriend would be nice.....for one thing, would make nosebleeding more easier
-Ah hell what is with the nosebleeding? I must have something else other than ecchi intentions.....Ah, I wish to learn the fansub world more. This year has shown me that although my skills are impressively odd enough, must always remember a group works in a group, never in a one-man army....
-Last but never the least, I'd like to.....find some way to curb this lolitron entity within me It's such a serious matter it's not even funny one bit Did my joining a pedo fansub group dump more fuel on the fire, or did it pour water on an ever so increasing bonfire of flames?

And, while I may add more to a.....wait a minute, what kinda of resolution is this? This is more like a pervert's checklist to me

Till I decide what else to add, I'm sure it would be amusing for everyone else to tell the tales of their future...

And remember, tell the truth. Because I did it, so can you
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote