View Single Post
Old 2010-12-16, 14:30   Link #19828
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I don't agree that the oddity of Shannon and Kanon never being together didn't reach any warning level. Like at all.

Why are you creating your argument on piece Battler's perspective? Who the hell cares? For us readers there were tons of hints to reach that conclusion.

Id didn't say that I was 99% sure that there was a reason for them to never show up together in front of Battler back when EP5 still needed to be released for nothing.

I rarely say that I'm totally sure about something, but when I do I'm almost always correct, because when I do, I have pretty damn good evidences and rational arguments to support that claim. The evidence of Shannon and Kanon never showing up together and the strangeness related to the excuses that made that possible paired with the persistence of that pattern throughout the various episodes were alarmingly high.

It was also noticed, and not only by me, that Kanon seemed to work like an internal conscious for Shannon, considering that he just happened to see scenes involving Shannon while remaining completely unnoticed by others, as if he was some kind of ninja.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote