View Single Post
Old 2007-07-05, 16:54   Link #65
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
It's pretty much been confirmed by the images from the latest Newtype mazagine, which some people already have their hands on through early release:
http://www.animaniax.net/daial01.htm

The official announcement should be tomorrow.
I mean the details of course, like Cast, Crew, Airdate, Taglines, Production Plans etc.

It also seems that an abortion was made on Clannad for this year. I've read that the air date was pushed back to an unknown date in 2008. Maybe the fan pressure to do the second season of Haruhi ASAP overwhelmed them and Clannad had to be side-lined to get this done now, which worries me because now I don't know just how ready they are.

My other theory is that since Kadokawa seems to be excerising more and more control over what is happening with Lucky Star and Kyoto Animation as a whole, it's possible that Clannad was overruled by them in favour of Haruhi to tie in with the games and figurine line that are being introduced in the not to distant future. Which also might explain the sudden upsurge in Haruhi related products appearing that show. The Viral Marketing and all.