View Single Post
Old 2012-08-08, 10:02   Link #2707
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
It's basically his mind which is want a peaceful life versus emotion that wish to fight, dominate,etc normally his mind win, but especially when there is a strong opponent his emotion win out, after all he is an athlete once plus maybe he's affected by veretghrana after all he is god of war...

P.s : now you say it...that explain why every champione is so damn aggressive after all the one that open pandora box is kratos, especially godou his authority also god of war similar to him haha
Too bad godou don't have Athena's blade
It's true, the flip side though is that's what partially makes him lovable to people like Yuri. He's a "gentle" king (at least due to his reason) that isn't obsessed with fighting or strength.

That being said, all the other Campiones and all the Gods agree, it's not possible for someone who hates conflict and competition to become a Campione in the first place. Makes me wonder how JPS became one? I have a feeling mysterious artifacts played a big role in Voban and JPS's victories as well..

I'd like to see him "master" certain of his abilities more though. Like, learn some damn martial arts or sword skills -- and then learn to use them in combination with the raptor. If Alec could do precise motions with his super speed, so can you, Godou. Big whiny baby!
willx is offline   Reply With Quote