View Single Post
Old 2010-07-17, 01:13   Link #210
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsovin View Post
That's what the .50 cal would be for in that case!
I would like to have them, but those girls kick real hard, shoot real loud and overheat much more easily than the GPMG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
I wouldn't want a handgun in this case, their usually not effective over 5-10m, give me a rifle any day. If you meet a horde, make sure your not surrounded, then shoot, retreat and repeat as necessary as long as your ammo holds out. Alternatively, set off a distraction and get your ass out of there, we're trying to survive, not save the world here.

While in a stronghold, I think that setting up a holding area for those people who just got in would be good, just in case they got Z-ed and don't know or admit to it. Leave those who made their way here or came back from a supply run in there for 24 hours before letting them into the main area, just in case.
Never underestimate the pistol (9mm) or revolver (.38). Unlike rifles, those guns rarely jam on you, and they are a good backup should your main weapon jam. And with proper aim, they can hit stuff up to 50m. 20m is your best aiming range for quick draws.

Regarding a Z-infestation over here, the first thing you can hear most citizens say is "I want to complain!". If one of them turns, and we shoot him/her, the others inside the cell will panic.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote