View Single Post
Old 2007-07-08, 13:19   Link #16
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
- Starts off with Ginga and A's tech girl temporarily joining Riot 6. And training moves on to Ginga vs Subaru.

- Pretty cool Super Robotish fight (( what's with them enjoying it etc )), pretty evenly matched, but Ginga's better.

- Mock battle with the Rookies vs the Aces...We don't get to see it though, though Ginga's expression at learning what kind of training they go through? Priceless.

- Eww, Zafira. Vivio wiped her face with a cloth he grabbed with his mouth. Can't you have the decency to at least turn human ONCE!? And mute...AGAIN.

- Nanoha-mama and Fate-mama scene for the NFers. I nearly wanted to cough out when Nanoha pulled the "you can do it" cliche for the "fall when running cliche", but Fate saved the day since Vivio couldn't stand.

- Mariel going ohh... N and F's kid...EH!!?!?!?!?!?!?

- Rein's form in birth is the same as it is now, though her mentality back then was like a child's. And Erio/Caro scene too.

- Boring Regius/etc talk...Apparently there's "SOMETHING" which is protecting...whatever. I'll leave it to Thisguy.

- IS THAT CLIENT!?!?!?!? Typical SEELE EVA style screens... with TSAB Insignia and Numbers on it... I couldn't hear what they were saying though, so it may not be Client.

- More Numbers introduced. Wendy, etc etc etc. Uno is creepy. 0_0

- Jail has... at least 50 RELICS!?!?!?!?!
Thanks for the intial preview Nightengale

All I can say is awww that we don't get to see the mock battle between the rookies and the aces.

Looks good. I'll await the raw with anticipation