Thread: PG's Works
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-23, 10:11   Link #74
P.G.
Rated P.G. Superstar

Send a message via MSN to P.G.
some random things I did:

there is something lacking that i can't find out myself lol.

some sotw I did last 2 weeks ago

alternate

~and for my sotm this month~? nvm I did that a few minutes before the deadline D:

and an avatar I did awhile ago. o_o border sux

~my 2 entries for the banner contest, i don't think they're good but yeah, I'll still participate on the event.

~still doing something for my mal profile but it ain't finish yet T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstargirl View Post
I haven't been in this part for a while. o.o Also, I love the TV icons like this. When did you learn to do the TV thing like that?
lol~ its the "late" versions of msn avatar boxes. I only did was took a screenshot of my desktop then cut out the ava border.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
this one Really Look beautiful ...I kinda like the text
yeah I think the text was great for the nagisa/sanae banner but the bg fails & I don't know what to do back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
The purple background to the blue sky looks a bit strange.
Indeed, and I didn't list it on my banner entries. omg, I am lacking of inspiration that time and still I am now lol

Quote:
And the Saber Lilly trace looks nice, how is it coming along?

lol some parts still not done. hope I'm really done w/ her this week. Since I'm planning to do another saber trace next week. D:

Quote:
Icy linked me a few pics of a figurine of it. God damn it looked awesome, and the more i looked at it the more i wanted it
you'll be damned if you don't get that gsc saber lily , go get her this june~! I preordered earlier last month. Still don't know if Alter will match goodsmile's Lily if ever they'll be having one.~

Last edited by P.G.; 2009-02-23 at 10:28.
P.G. is offline   Reply With Quote