View Single Post
Old 2009-05-12, 17:23   Link #104
Perkel

Hi everybody.

I'm new here.. but to the point.

I've played game and i watch anime evey week and i must say i very satisfied.

Let's get this straight, anime is't exacly like any other anime around, just like game. It doesn't focus mainly on war but rellationship with each other. And they aren't even soldiers to begin with. They are supporting regulars and sometimes they can pull off something amazing thanks to Welkin. I was very amazed when i've played the game and it wasn't about big general but Welkin eco-loving freak and dudes fom his squad. Yeah i know it's anime not a game but you will see in future what i'm trying to say now.

Point 2 . FaldioxAliciaxWelkin

Comeone.. why are u trying to speed up things ?
In games there ware moments when faldio flirt up with Alicia. And anime flirts are just like games flirts same way. He is more curious than in love or sexually attracted to her.
Just continue to watch everyone will be satisfied just don't try to predict stereotypical ways like any other anime.

Sorry to all that i offend but some of the people watched to much anime
This anime like game isn't so stereotypical like other animes. Welkin don't have orange/blond hair, Enemies are just humans like are we, (some more evil and some aren't evil at all, they just do their job), there is no pathos like in "lelouch de rebelion", It's something like Welkin style of life, that there always be better future and we better treasure life of ours.

Someone said that anime was produced to sell game. I doubt it. Game is just perfect material for an anime because it's anime + game, There are hours of dialogs and many cgis (i think even more in mgs4). Everyone who completed game wanted to hear more about squad 7 stories or people involved in game. Just read about game and story read forums, and try to find any complains, theres none. People loved story and want it more, and i think this was the main reason to make anime.

Only one thing i fear is that they will not create this magic feeling like game has, (but from what i see it's heading in good direction)

I think i'll join discussion with you in next episodes, fine dialogues here

my eng isn't perfect so sorry