View Single Post
Old 2009-09-13, 16:29   Link #808
Dark Mage

yeah I actually loved this chapter, the first one in a long time because the little kid just said and comfirmed things about Medaka that we've been trying to say for a while here in the bottom left-hand corner ---http://www.mangafox.com/manga/medaka_box/v01/c018/15.html
and he said alot of other things too that perfectly sums up why I have a problem with Medaka but it seems she said something interesting at the end when she said that it was all made up by Zenkichi and she was no saint. Hopefully she enlightens us more on that point. And Zenkichi seemed to get some decent screen time in this chapter and seemed to have some importance in the genius 13 years data although I LOLd when he admits himself to be a pitbull and I was telling myself "oh atleast that's a bit better than being a lapdog" I'd rather see more of this aggressive Zen in the manga that has been missing for a while. Hope this chapter is the first of many more good chapters to come