View Single Post
Old 2011-06-19, 14:58   Link #22
hanashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
...Is it wrong that I'm highly amused by the trollercoaster that's going on this series? Where shit keeps getting piled on character after character?

Trollercoaster! I like that one.

I have my pairing preferences, but I don't consider myself a shipper. I change my mind too often, lol. Kinda shipping Tooru and Satsuki this week. Don't give me that look, you know it'd be loltastic.

Judging from the way Sui slapped Enishi in the preview, I don't think Satsuki v. Sui is going to be the cage match I'd have thought at the beginning of the show. I think it's pretty clear that Sui is fond of both her daughter and her granddaughter. It's also becoming a little more clear why Enishi turned out the way he is if chibi!Satsuki and Sui argued a lot before she left. He didn't inherit Sui's backbone, that's for sure, and the arguing wouldn't have helped. Yes, the previews can be trollerific but we have Enishi looking terrified as Satsuki hugs him and Sui slapping shaking him/slapping the bejeezus out of him so I feel safe in predicting the next episode will air some unresolved issues. Or maybe Satsuki will spend the entire episode drinking and scaring her brother.