View Single Post
Old 2012-03-10, 20:22   Link #25
leorodri100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Considering that Kagenui managed to stop Koyomi when he went berserk, she must be really strong. Though I dont knw how strong Koyomi himself is at full vamp-mode
he can go in a fair fight against kishot at his full vampire form
and kisshot at her 27 years form
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuafaramir View Post
Great ep. 22mins felt like 5.

What I'm wondering right now if Tsukihi will retain some of the phoenix's immortality (if she gets cured) or will the fake be allowed to live with the Araragi family.

Speaking of immortality, it'd be great if it's going to be AraragiXShinobuXTsukihi immortal trio.
tsukihi can't be cured she is a kaii herself. like said before she caa only die by old age, she regenerates, slowly when its not a big deal to fool humans but when she is blasted like that, she regenerates in more or less 30 seconds
she is far more complicated than karen, don't get me wrong i'm all for karen but i have to adimit tsukihi has it though due to the phoenix she doesn't think by herself, what she said about going along with karen's justice obssetion was the obvious way to show that, the phoenix is just trying to adaptate and so it imitates humans

try listening to tsukihi's OP btw the lyrics. ignore the moe and all that if you do so you will realise that the lyrics are pretty sad like

"somethings change, somethings will never change, i used to be so fickle but now i know what eternety means but i can promess you, that i'm platinum happy but there are still times when i get platinum sad and shed platinum tears, why?"

Last edited by leorodri100; 2012-03-10 at 20:37.
leorodri100 is offline   Reply With Quote