Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-05, 20:28   Link #7684
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Generally, once you have it on, you leave it there all day (i.e. "concealed").

I'm trying to figure out how he managed to set it off and what the hell kind of carry method he was using... surely a Darwin moment.
edit: He was using a Glock 30 which has the safety built into the trigger. They're great guns because there's no way for them to go off AS LONG AS YOU DON"T HAVE YOUR FINGER ON THE TRIGGER, IDIOT!!!
Yeah, they even had a "bragging video" on youtube (like HK when they advertised the HK416) on how the their safeties (they have 3 internals), even with a round in the chamber, it is difficult to have an accidental discharge.

Quote:
Its about the DUMBEST way to carry one. And besides, sweatpants should be considered illegal anyway as blasphemy to the gods
Spoiler for You are wrong.:

Quote:
Its like reading about idiots having a gun go off "while cleaning it". There's literally no way for a gun to go off while cleaning it ... because to clean it, you unload it. If you haven't unloaded it, then you've just tagged yourself as "too stupid to breathe".

We'll hope like hell they don't let him around power tools or chainsaws either...
Loose clothing are fine though even if they don't keep close to your body...pistol hostlers are like that*. Though there is always that "finger outside trigger guard" user-defined safety when handling firearms.

Either way, it beats me how he manage to get an accidental discharge from the other gun below his main gun. Probably something stupid like imitating medium alert protocols in security enforcement.

* - What is worse, some old security enforcement hostlers (probably from the 70s and 80s) had a stun-baton RIGHT BESIDE the hostler....an electrical short circuit might put a 9mm into your knee. Scary.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.