View Single Post
Old 2009-04-08, 04:09   Link #8
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

this is all starting to make sense now. if the spoiler really is true than the war that the goverment wanted was not only with WB but with Dragon as well. they want to change the world with one battle rarther then go after the two seperatly.

just read some of the earlier posts and i see someone got there before me. *shucks*

this is what Kuma must have suspected. and the reason he talked to Rayling during the battle. i mean Ace is a big prize but there is no need for a public executation. the last one taht we know of was Roger. as far as i can remember there has not been a mention of another.

no wonder the Wg bough everyone in. i kept wondering why they are bringing everyone. because a s big a thret as WB is i would have thought that some of the big gyus would be able to handle him. not beat him but at least fight on par. people like sengoku, garp and even the 3 admirals. i would think that those guys would be able to at least fight on the same level.

also i would think that the big guys would know the relationship between the family. i would think that they are all very well informed.

man and i thought that i was impressed last week. but, this is far beyond what i had imagened.