View Single Post
Old 2014-06-29, 08:53   Link #59
Minami Kinou

uhm, i'm kinda new about DuRaRaRa... or this web...i've only watched episode 18 to 24 in the anime... but i'm intrigue by izaya's personality...

as far as i know, he claims to be god, he plays god cause he can read / predict other people's reaction, i assume he likes game and he likes to be the one who control it...

i think he was predicting the situation on his chess board (?) and see if his humans move as he predicted, usually a person will be quite happy when things goes right as he/she planned/predict, maybe that's the joy he found on his weird game... yet, he's predicting a human being which is alive and can changes, so sometimes it might won't go as izaya has predicted, i assume that's the interesting part for him, he wanted to see how the 'pieces' will move, although he may be already predict that too...

i still don't understand yet i want to know how his mind works, i'll be bored if i played chess when i already know how it'll go, but not him.... he likes it when the whole pieces in the chess board moved as he predicted...although, yeah, it's NOT just a chess piece that he moved, it's a life...