View Single Post
Old 2008-10-21, 19:43   Link #2219
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Yeah, some parts of the plan were very precise and couldn't be altered, (like this one, since the only other alternative was to...fail and die) but I think Lelouch had already thought about what could happen in other situations according to how things developped. After all, he is a chess master, that's what he does.

Yup, Lelouch loses his genius when people he loves are in danger (...or dead >.>). He was also lost when he first found out Suzaku was the pilot of the Lancelot, and remained speechless for a long moment while Kallen was screaming for him to give orders
Of course I think he had some other solutions about the rest, but not about the Blaze. That's why he was so upset about Nina. What was great though, is that he never lost his calm. He and suzaku did it in 19 seconds and 0.04 seconds XD. So my point was that some times, you have only one solution. And as you said, when they tried to disable the Fleija, it was "live or die".

Don't forget when shirley died. He seemed to not have lost his mind, but what he did at the cult proves that he had turned a bit crazy. Things could have turned much more wrong because he used a bad strategy imo: brut force.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote