View Single Post
Old 2010-11-08, 18:23   Link #6086
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
This series sure has so many (if not 95%) people that can be described as dangerous criminals.
First is the fire mage. He seems to go all out against Touma in their first meeting, against an innocent man who doesn't know anything about the situation he was dragged into. If not because of IB Touma would surely be killed.
Then the greatest alchemist, then the holy knights.
Then again with Accelerator and mad scientists in academy city.
Then with other magical factions like the Aztek one.
Then the Jewish dark-skinned oba-san, also overzealous knights of England.
Then the whole 200 nuns squad. That's down-right nightmare! RCC is so damn evil that I think the God's Right Seats is normal. They kill people just because they can anyway.
Then we also saw the scary side of that annoying lesbian b!tch. Her power can easily kill a person if she wants to!
Then again with RCC's bad deed, and again, and again, and again.
Poor AC board of directors. I betja some of them aren't even involved in the inhuman experiments in AC but claim their position by other nicer means. They were killed by Accelerator and Vento anyway.
Children in vol. 15 are friggin mercs and merciless!
Overzealous knight that always resolve conflict with violence is also bad.
How about civil wars!?
Then WW3. Fimama isn't such a bad guy after all. He's just retard. Aleister might be worse. But what about Laura!?

The only one that remain the too-good-to-exist-guy is Touma.
There's noway Accelerator's past can be forgiven. Hamazura is also cruel (this guy is more scarier than Accel imo). I like Aqua more than Hamazura and Accel.
Two or three things I disagree with. First, Kuroko's powers can kill. Doesn't mean she has or is willing to kill.

Two, I don't know about Vento, but the board of Director that Accel is shown to have killed was involved with the current case. He was by no means an innocent.

Three, you are forgetting Misaka. She may not be on the same level of too-good-to-exist Touma, but she's up there.

Whether Accel can be forgiven is up to you, but all he is doing at the moment is trying to protect and save Last Order, and to a lesser extent, the other Sister's. Even Worst.

The same with Hamazura. He's just trying to save his girlfriend (though I agree, he can be reaher frightning)