View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 03:37   Link #449
Prince Kuku

Quote:
so you're from the Philippines also? small world, isn't it?.
Small if you think of it, haha . Well jsut accidentally red some of your conversation with someone , and whaddup .

Quote:
i change my own strings actually. it's fairly simple when you get the hang of it. just go to youtube for some tutorials if you're not sure of what you should be doing. (that's how i learned, and o yeah, lots of practice, because no one is around to teach me how to, i'm like the only one in my neighborhood who knows about electric guitars). but if you think you still can't do it, you can go to an instrument shop and let them change the strings. (of course, that will cost you pretty much, with the strings and the service fee, and money is something i have in small quantities at time, hehehe).
I'm gonna check that out. If it will cost me a thousand then for g' sake I'm just gonna call somebody in my neighborhood to do it it might be for free or just to pay their food . (clever )

Quote:
oh yeah, may i ask, where did you buy your Gtx? what brand? how much? that's a really nice guitar.
Brand?, Isn't it Gtx ? If not gotta check of it . (what in the world am I hahah). I bought it at North Edsa and it cost me around 2k because at that time they were sale . Yah I guess its nice, even though I haven't use it for a long long time.
Prince Kuku is offline   Reply With Quote