View Single Post
Old 2011-08-21, 21:33   Link #42
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I don't have a chance to watch many anime these days, but this is one I continue to watch and enjoy. The characters and their interactions are interesting, and the scene-to-scene pacing works for me. Realistic? No. But very human.

Yes, it looks like Tomoe and Ren may get the Inn. That'd be fine. Now we know that Okami-san and her husband did not inherit the Inn, as I had imagined they did.

Maybe we'll just get the realistic development that Tohru is ready to get married and have children, and Minko is not, so they will not become an item. Or else he will start to fall for her -- or realize he already has -- and the kids can come later.

And we did hear Kou-chan's name again. Will Ohana return to the city, a better woman for her experience here, and finally take up with Kou? Or will she just return and live her own life?

Anyway, I enjoyed this week's episode. I enjoyed seeing the son and the management consultant really get together. I enjoyed seeing Okami-san treat the management consultant with respect. And I was relieved that she does not plan to put them in charge of the Inn.

The other shows I'm still watching are Ikoku Meiro, Dantalian, and Usagi Drop (though I've fallen behind there). Nothing against the others, I just don't have time, and these are bringing me the most enjoyment.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.