View Single Post
Old 2012-03-10, 16:29   Link #15
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

My lord, Shinobu was so bloody awesome in this episode. She's quickly becoming one my favorite character in the series. Not too many characters can manage to be badass and heart-attack-inducingly adorable at the same time. She makes it look like the most natural combination in the world.

I didn't expect to see Kaiki again so soon, and was very pleased with his return. I love how casual it was too: he was simply eating donuts at another table behind Araragi; the latter's reaction when he saw him was hilarious
It's understandable, as he never thought he'd see him again, much less in that kind of restaurant.

Kagenui turned out to be an onmyouji, and Tsukihi a phoenix -- no surprises there. What makes the situation more interesting than the previous ones is that Tsukihi herself is the phoenix and is not simply its host. That means she can't get exorcised. More importantly, that means she isn't truly Koyomi's sister... I doubt it will matter much to him though. Fake or not, he's lived with her for the past 14 years, she's just as real to him as Karen.

I guess he'll have no choice but to kick Kagenui's ass to make her back down. It won't be a piece of cake.