View Single Post
Old 2014-05-24, 11:23   Link #82
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Zodiac Aries View Post
In Volume 12

“You didn’t understand? Katsuto-kun seems to have noticed already.”
Mayumi slightly shook her head and hid her discontented, teeth-clenched face from Koichi’s vision.
“As expected, Katsuto-kun has much higher tolerance than Hirofumi-kun.”

Hirofumi referred to the oldest son of the Itsuwa Family, “Itsuwa Hirofumi”. The Itsuwa Family wished for Mayumi to marry Hirofumi. Koichi had intended to compare Hirofumi with Katsuto, but fortunately such words never reached Mayumi’s ears.
I've read the quote, but what are you trying to say with this? That he was indeed comparing the two and weighing his options, that he ranks Katsuto over Hiroumi in his mind as a marriage partner, or both?

As for this scenario, its just a personal opinion of mine but I think Hirofumi would rank higher in his mind. Katsuto has clashed with Koichi before, and from whats given of Koichi's character he likes to manipulate and control, and he would do neither with Katsuto. I have no doubt that he would have more respect for Katsuto, but it would count as a negative in this. It's a political marriage after all, its only for gain.

That said, I think Mayumi and Katsuto would make a better couple. Hirofumi is, well, unimpressive to put it mildly.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-05-24 at 11:43. Reason: Name corrections
Ultraviolet X is offline   Reply With Quote