View Single Post
Old 2007-06-19, 00:09   Link #56
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishasan View Post
Ok Im sorry. When Pellissier deleted my post i got mad its just i thought i was being ignored and i wasnt really bumping my request. i was just asking. so sorry agian.
Even if you didn't mean to bump, the effect is the same because it brings on highlight your previous request. It seems that a lot of people keeps forgetting what the main purpose of this thread is and how one of its rule is worded:

Quote:
Don't be impatient so don't keep asking for your signature, you will get it when you get it
If you want it sooner then go make it yourself. People are creating avatars & signatures on their on free time and as a favor to everyone.
In the first post it is said "no bumping request" (which is the same of asking and reposting). I'd really like that people would care enough to read the rules before posting

@Kouji: sorry but you posted the same request just two days ago, so reposting it with the addition of a couple of specs is considered the same of bumping. Why not just editing the existing request instead? (I did that for you).

Last edited by Pellissier; 2007-06-19 at 00:38.
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote