View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 00:40   Link #60
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Any idea as to what the 3rd power in the title refers to? I was looking forward to seeing a new sharingan power but it looks more like it might refer to Oro himself.
Methinks it had many meanings, but most of which refer to Sasuke/what he just found out. He mentions Clans, Villages and then questions who he himself is...so the third power, could be himself. This is further explained by Suigetsu and Juugo coming to him and bringing him back into the war as another person who has great potetential.

Right now, it's basically Naruto vs Tobi but with Sasuke's newfound knowledge via the scroll, he could be a third deciding factor that could change the war.

My final speculation for it referring to Sasuke was how the chapter went. Madara is about to use some other uber broken jutsu (instead of the KILL EVERYTHING Susanoo, because of honor or w/e), Tobi is about to summon the Juubi (we guess, part of me wants to think his 'revive' words were referring to Madara's first words when he was revived) and Sasuke's information/coming back into the war would be the third power coming into the field.

As for people saying that Orochi's snakes survived the Itachi fight, I'm pretty sure they didn't. I remember the manga/anime highlighting one specific snake and as it tries to get away, it's hit by black flames and burns away, but I guess I have to go back and read/watch again to confirm.
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote