View Single Post
Old 2010-10-15, 16:24   Link #89
KidKoolAid

I doubt Naruto would let Shikamaru do that , as he would find that insulting. Maybe Shikamaru can be to Naruto what the elders are to the current and past Hokages...I mean without the "evil" or "one sideness"

That being said yeah kishi has shown him to be competent at times and then he goes right back to being all but slow. I would like to see him be a tad bit maturer , but still be able to be funny and lovable. Rock lee does it , J-man did it , even Minato seemed to be that, and Kushina had that personality as well. I guess my problem is I am expecting him to act mature while forgetting his age, war is here to help him make that transformation and he will if Kishi makes this a real war and not just a set of battles.

P.S. Kishi having the dead brought back (villagers , friends , etc ) after dying takes credibility away from the fight , battle , war , villain , and the growth the hero makes , because of the outcome. Okay Kishi no more heroes or innocents coming back after they die. Don't pull another Pein on me again.
KidKoolAid is offline   Reply With Quote