View Single Post
Old 2011-08-28, 13:35   Link #17
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I felt that this episode was kinda rushed. Everything was just moving at a ridiculous speed compared to other episodes =0/. I've no idea why they decided to speed through now, when they wasted so much time in previous, less important episodes, but eh, whatever.

I liked Minko bed hair =03. Ohana bed hair looks the same as it always does =0<. And did anyone think that it was Ko that called Ohana at school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
However, here, I just don't care about any of the potential pairings. I kind of liked Ohana x Ko at first, until they made all a melodrama out of it and have Ohana unable to make up her mind (oh look, she changed her mind AGAIN. At this point, I wouldn't surprised if right before confessing to Ko next week, she decides she doesn't like him after all).
I kinda agree with you, but not so much that the drama was overdone as much as his presence in the story completely waned after the first half. It actually felt like the romance was fluttering in-between the small talks and texts they were sending each other, and there was also the Tohru factor that gave it a slight unpredictable edge to it all(even though chances for Kohana were way high), it at least kept things interesting, esp in eps 10~13. But now, 9 episodes later, where Ko has nigh to be seen and barely mentioned in the story's important context, it feels like some random event that they decided to tie up to finish the story rather than something that smoothly progressed as the show continued on. I still prefer Kohana over Tohana, but really, I just don't care anymore =0\.