View Single Post
Old 2012-03-09, 20:39   Link #7774
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Although something tells me that the kidnapping may not be that far off. It could be a repeat of the Phantom Lord arc, but this time, with Gajeel and Juvia on our side.
Actually, I wonder if the 'Gajeel is a double agent pretending to spy on Fairy Tail for Raven Tail but actually spying on Raven Tail for Fairy Tail' thing is going on.

I could actually see when Raven Tail making some move against Fairy Tail, Gajeel appearing on Raven Tail's side due to his mission from Markov to be a double agent. Hell, it'd be interesting if he's the one Raven Tail orders to kidnap one of the Fairy Tail members, due to Gajeel being 'one' of the Fairy Tail members and thus 'trusted'. And then Markov tells him to do it in order to keep his double agent status secret but make sure the kidnapee doesn't get hurt. And then this is currently beyond speculation and straight into wild mass guessing about the next arc lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechR View Post
They might not be as far as you think; in ch.269 they could see into the coliseum from a nearby cliff.
mhmm, true but it's still way further then Obra's 'canceling magic from within the stands' range. Makes me curious just how far Meldy can use her magic.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote