Thread: 14-sai no Koi
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-28, 19:23   Link #36
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
10 year old difference isn't that much, a couple of my friends have parents with age gaps like that (and even bigger age gaps). What I think you guys should be more concerned about would probably the teacher-student relationship which I think is a bigger concern for some individual.

For me personally though, I have no qualms about teacher-student relationship. The only real problem is that the teacher might get fired because of their relationship but I can't see in any way that it will do harm other than that. Nagai can still grow into a fine adult, get a job and marry her later while the teacher can wait until he graduates to announce their relationship.
10 years is a humungous age difference when one of the participants is 14. If they met when he was 21, it would be a different story.

It seems apparent that Nagai is being seriously screwed up by this, and psychological trauma at that age can stay with you for life. If there's any reason why the teacher shouldn't be fired for this, I've yet to see it in the released chapters.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote