View Single Post
Old 2011-08-11, 18:54   Link #23729
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Now, pardon me for not remembering, but when you guys say ''Didn't appear near Battler at the same time'', do you mean that Battler acknowledged them both in a physical manner at the same time?

Because, if he didn't, by that logic, the seven sisters of purgatory appeared before Ange's classmates.

Most scenes I see Kanon in with multiple witnesses, he talks but his voice is usually not heard(well, you have to decide which one is the delusion in the scene), sort of like when Ange was being made to read that bullcrap her classmates made her read, they were yelling at her classmates. I haven't rechecked EVERY scene however.
I don't understand what you're going on about. Battler never acknowledges the two of them simultaneously when he has a Reliable viewpoint, and Ange has NEVER had a reliable viewpoint since she pretends to talk to magic fantasy moeblobs.

Multiple witnesses don't mean anything if none of those witnesses are reliable.

Quote:
By the way, is it possible that Eva hired bodyguards for Ange because she was truly worried someone was still out there trying to kill her, and Ange just interpreted it as something done out of complete hatred for her?
I nearly guarantee it. Especially if Battler theory is hilariously truee.