View Single Post
Old 2007-06-05, 09:43   Link #84
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icerack View Post
Then who would Matsuri sacrifice to revive Aono? Unless Matsuri does not need sacrifice to revive others. And if Mayuko was the sacrifice, then what happened to the rest of her family? Was it really just a random attack or were they targeted? From the way things are looking, Mayuko doesn't care about being human anymore.. so if she does get to become human, it'd probably be the end of the series where they find the cure for Yaka.
I think that you did not understand what I said. Resurrecting someone who is long dead would be a lot different from reviving someone who just died. However, after watching the fansub and seeing that Mayuko did not recognise Aono either, I think it likely that she was killed in a robbery and then revived by a third Yaka.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomMS View Post
maybe i there other yaka other than mayuko matsuri and Aono.. since Mayuko does not seem to have met matsuri and Aono b4 and Mayuko mention an onee san say i die and become yaka.. maybe that mysterious yaka gona appear sooner or later
Maybe she has, indirectly at least, as the owner of that doll shop. Creepy shop, dark inside, owner sleeps all day.