View Single Post
Old 2006-01-05, 18:05   Link #693
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Bear in mind I've only seen up to ep 10, my Anime Club will be showing the next 10 eps starting this Monday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Since it's like all of them are included, I would add Kikyou, Sia's sister, whom appears in the series as well, and has a whole episode dedicated.
If there has been an ep dedicated to her then that seems fair enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
If you already add Kikyou, you'll need to add Lycoris (Nerine's second ego) as well!
This I'm not to sure since it's still Nerine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
I would also like to ask that Benibara-sensei be added to the poll. She certainly had a lot more screen time than Tsubomi!
Benibara? Sorry that's a new name to me, what do others think about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrencee
not that i will vote for him...no offense...but maybe the handkerchief man too? besides, he does have his own fan club...
Hankerchief Man is a definate no. And that applies to the Panty Pervert Brat as well. Having a "club" isn't the entry qualification
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
xris, thanks for letting us vote for more than one character this time! Salute! We are quite likely going to see some very interesting results - there are probably some characters who were not the first choice for many people that will wind up getting a lot of votes as a second selection.
Exactly, it should make the voting a lot closer and a better idea of who in general are the favourite characters.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote